Being a middle-aged divorcee who has stumbled into the dating world, I have come to realize that dating at this time in your life can be interesting...to say the least. Some of the things that I have experienced have literally made my left eye twitch. I have often said that I was going to to write a book of dating stories because they are just too unbelievable NOT to share. In the course of talking about this with friends, I have heard some of their dating stories and suffered 'sympathy twitching' on their behalf, thus "Dating Tourettes" was born. You are more than welcome to submit your dating stories and I will post the ones that get my left eye moving. Please send your submissions to datingtourettes@gmail.com along with your name and location. You may use a pseudo name or just a first name, if you prefer. Your date's real name will not be used as it's not the name that matters but the spasm-inducing tale.

♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀ Be safe out there my middle-aged brothers and sisters and know that YOU ARE NOT ALONE! ♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mr. Dum(b) Dum(b)


One of my dates ended with him pulling a dum dum out of his pocket, handing it to me and saying,
"This is for you. At least now you can say you sucked on something this evening."

You know, I wasn't even insulted. I gladly took his delicious little gift.
As a matter of fact, it all seemed a little rehearsed to me.
I would have to say that this man had probably handed out many a dum dum.

I thoroughly enjoyed the dum dum (not the dumb dumb) that evening.




No comments:

Post a Comment