Being a middle-aged divorcee who has stumbled into the dating world, I have come to realize that dating at this time in your life can be interesting...to say the least. Some of the things that I have experienced have literally made my left eye twitch. I have often said that I was going to to write a book of dating stories because they are just too unbelievable NOT to share. In the course of talking about this with friends, I have heard some of their dating stories and suffered 'sympathy twitching' on their behalf, thus "Dating Tourettes" was born. You are more than welcome to submit your dating stories and I will post the ones that get my left eye moving. Please send your submissions to datingtourettes@gmail.com along with your name and location. You may use a pseudo name or just a first name, if you prefer. Your date's real name will not be used as it's not the name that matters but the spasm-inducing tale.
♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀ Be safe out there my middle-aged brothers and sisters and know that YOU ARE NOT ALONE! ♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Mr. Beano More Dates
I am still rattled by the grown man who found it quite humorous to continually burp and fart after just one date. It was not just 'letting one slip' but 'cocking the leg and bending over' kind of farting and then laughing hysterically...he was the one laughing hysterically, not me.
We watched a movie one evening...sat on opposite ends of the couch...and he literally, belched, farted and smacked on a wad of gum through the entire movie. I thought I was going to have a full-blown seizure.
Needless to say, there were no sparks and it's probably a good thing as it may have ignited an explosion.
I am beginning to believe my friends are accurate when they call me a freak magnet and to think...I found this one on my own!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The cad! You're not supposed to let one rip until the third date. Obviously he didn't read the manual.
ReplyDeleteOh, wait......we're not supposed to let y'all know that there's a manual. Never mind;-)
"I'm a man,
and I can change,
if I have to,
I guess."
The Man's Motto - Red Green